The program “The Electronic Governance for Government Accountability and Community Participation (EGAP)” is being funded by the Swiss Confederation and implemented by the Eastern Europe Foundation (Ukraine) and InnovaBridge Foundation (Switzerland) during 2015–2019 period. The EGAP program is intended to apply modern information and communication technologies (ICT) that will help improve the governance quality, improve interaction between the government and citizens, and promote social innovations in Ukraine.
Regional Coordinator should represent the EGAP program in one of the target regions, ensure coordination and monitoring of the regional partners’ performance and appropriate reporting on the progress and results of the program on the regional events and in the media.
- Maintaining constant contact with regional partners of the Program.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance of the regional partners of the Program.
- Preparation of analytical materials on the status of the Program in the region.
- Organization of local events in the region: meetings, round-table discussions, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Organization of PR-actions and realization of PR-strategies.
- Representation of the Program and its achievements on the local events in the region.
- Maintaining contacts with the press and the mass media in the region, communication with journalists, bloggers and other professionals of the media market.
- Managing of a regional group on Facebook and publication of news on the Program’s web site.
- University degree (in management, state administration, journalism, social sciences, etc.).
- Awareness in the sphere of electronic governance and electronic democracy, experience in the use of electronic services.
- Experience of cooperation with the local government authorities, non-governmental organizations, the mass media of the region.
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Willingness to travel within the region (oblast) and to Kyiv.
- Confident user of PC and mobile devices.
- Fluency in Ukrainian, literacy. The knowledge of English would be an advantage.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Regional Coordinator”.