East Europe Foundation is looking for an EGAP Administrative Assistant (full-time position)
Under the supervision of the Program Manager (PM), Program Assistant (PA) is responsible for assisting in program planning, implementation, and reporting within the projects currently implemented by EEF.
- Assist Program Manager and Program Staff on a daily basis;
- Set up and coordinate in-house meetings and conferences;
- Collect activity data, keep up databases;
- Keep record and follow up notes;
- Translate program-related documentation,
- Accommodate and provide reception services for office visitors;
- Perform general clerical duties for staff upon their request; to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing;
- Ensure office upkeep and orderliness, including common and storage areas;
- Assist Program Staff in coordinating drivers/vehicle transportation;
- Manage basic supplies such as stationery and kitchen supplies.
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) Degree in Management, Public Administration, Social Sciences, Economics;
- at least one year of respective experience;
- good communications skills in Ukrainian and English;
- proficiency in MS Office tools;
- experience of working in non-government organizations or donor-funded project environment;
- practical knowledge in the Ukrainian education system a plus.
Applicants are kindly requested to apply not later than March 15, 2021.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with EGAP Program Assistant in the subject line of an email. Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.